WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY
Last updated: October 9, 2014
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This warranty covers parts purchased from FitnessRepairParts.com against defects in material and workmanship when they are used for their intended purpose, under normal conditions and provided the unit they are installed on receives proper care.
HOW LONG DOES THIS WARRANTY LAST?
- Non-electronic parts carry a 30 day warranty, from delivery date of original order
- Electronic parts carry a 15 day warranty, from delivery date of original order
HOW WILL FitnessRepairParts.com SATISFY THIS WARRANTY?
FitnessRepairParts.com will provide a replacement part at no additional charge (excluding the cost for shipping the part back to us) for any part found by us to be defective due to workmanship or materials, provided you follow the stated return policy listed below.
Note: We replace defective parts; we do not provide full refunds for defective parts. If you wish to RETURN a defective part rather than have the part replaced the refund is subject to both restocking and electronics inspection/testing fees.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Parts for Residential equipment used in a Commercial or Income producing locations (Health Clubs, Hotels, Corporate Fitness Centers, Schools, Senior Centers, or Home-Based Personal Training)
- Parts subjected to misuse, abuse or neglect, as determined by FitnessRepairParts.com
- Parts altered, tampered with or damaged during installation or shipping
HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT PART?
Call FitnessRepairParts.com at 636.634.2202, within the above specified warranty period, to obtain an RA (Return Authorization) number. Once you have the RA number you will be required to return the item within 15 days. ALL RA's EXPIRE 15 DAYS AFTER ISSUANCE. After we receive and inspect the defective part, we will ship out a replacement part within 30 days.
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse replacement of the part if the item shows signs of not being covered by the warranty as noted above. Any parts returned to us that are determined to not qualify for replacement can be returned to you if you provide a return label for the return shipping of these items. We will hold the items for 30 days after you return them to us, after 30 days we will dispose them.
HOW DO I GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER?
Call us at 636.634.2202 to obtain an RA number to return parts. We will require you to provide the brand, model number and serial number from the exercise equipment when you call. You must have an RA number to return parts to us. Parts returned without an RA WILL be refused and shipped back, collect, to the shipper.
- RA's for a refund must be requested within 30 days of receipt of the product (15 days for electronic parts).
- All returns (except for defective parts) are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns for electronic parts (except defective parts) are also subject to a 30% electronics inspection/testing fee.
- The RA number must be written in 2 locations on the outside of the box.
- A signed copy of the original packing slip must be inside the box.
- Return the part, with shipping pre-paid, to FitnessRepairParts.com, 108 Hamilton Industrial Ct, Wentzville, MO 63385. NOTE: NO COLLECT packages will be accepted, you must pay the return shipping.
- Any package that is refused or un-deliverable to you will be charged return shipping to us by the shipping company. We will deduct this return shipping from any refund that you are entitled to receive.
- Only non-used parts can be returned for a refund; if you install it you own it. The above defective parts warranty is still in effect and we will replace parts returned and determined by us to be defective.
- We will NOT refund shipping & handling charges on any returned items; this includes defective parts.
- Refunds for parts that put the remainder of an order below the $25 minimum order will be adjusted to meet that minimum requirement for the rest of the order. Minimum order fees are never refunded.
- You may be required to send a picture of the model number/serial number from your equipment and parts comparison pictures for some RA's. If pictures are requested and the part is returned to us before pictures arrive, the RA will be handled as a normal refund and subject to both restocking and electronics inspection/testing fees.
- Allow up to 30 days, from our receipt of the package, for your refund to be processed and issued back to you.
- A $25 fee will be accessed, for any erroneous challenge to a legitimate credit card charge, which results in a charge back fee to FitnessRepairParts.com. We aggressively defend against charge backs and allow collections agency to collect on our behalf.
We always suggest using a trained service technician to diagnose, repair and maintain your equipment.
Note:We start researching issues immediately after the required information above is received from you; however, please allow up to 30 days from that date to determine and correct valid issues presented to our research team.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS USE YOUR MODEL NUMBER WHEN ORDERING YOUR PARTS. Check out our "search tips" link at the bottom of our website. Thanks for choosing FitnessRepairParts.com!
Did this help? Continue shopping.