What have we been working on lately?
1. Revamped “Types” page to show images for each type.
2. Fixed a bug that prevented customers from viewing shared files they uploaded.
3. New PDF Tutorial explaining how servicers can request a parts buyout.
4. Mouseover of thumbnails on pictures with multiple images now adjusts the link of the main image to load the correct enlarged image on click.
5. Servicers have the option to display email as another form of contact on their Find A Servicer entry. (Go to Account > Change Account Profile > Servicer Email.)
We’ve also made a lot of updates to the Equipment Tracking System for fitness service providers.
6. New “Paper Work Group” division that allows setting multiple employees and trip types on different groupings of trips to the same location.
7. Calendar displays the next upcoming date for each maintenance contract to help with scheduling in upcoming months.
8. Calendar week view includes drive time estimates between trips
9. Estimate shipping and automatically calculate your local tax rate on quotes.
10. Second Trip Report can now show third and fourth trips as well.
11. Checkin Log can now edit checkins and exclude checkins from mileage calculations.
12. Ability to submit website requests from any page to help us better improve the site to meet servicer needs.
What have we been working on the last couple of months? Here are some of the updates:
What’s new on the website in the last two months? Read on…
What’s new with the website? Well, other than some minor tweaks and an upgrade to our customer support ticket system, most of our external updates the last couple months have been focused on improving our free Equipment Tracking Service for service providers.
Here is our batch of updates for the month of April:
We have another batch of updates for you this week!
What’s new for the website this month?
Happy New Year! We only have one minor update for you this month.
What’s new for the website in December? A new Part Buyout system and a couple of minor clarifications to improve communication:
1. We have officially launched our new Part Buyout system for service providers. If you are the administrator of your account and have listed yourself as a fitness servicer, you should see a link at the top to our part buyout form where you can sell us any new parts you may have that you can’t use. The system may require many tweaks and improvements as we go forward but we think it is a big update that will streamline the process both for us and for our servicer partners.
What’s new on the website this month?