Here is our batch of updates for the month of April:
Happy New Year! We only have one minor update for you this month.
What’s new for the website in December? A new Part Buyout system and a couple of minor clarifications to improve communication:
1. We have officially launched our new Part Buyout system for service providers. If you are the administrator of your account and have listed yourself as a fitness servicer, you should see a link at the top to our part buyout form where you can sell us any new parts you may have that you can’t use. The system may require many tweaks and improvements as we go forward but we think it is a big update that will streamline the process both for us and for our servicer partners.
Another month, another round of updates!
1. The Find A Servicer page has been rebuilt with a map for easier selection of your area. Unfortunately we don’t have a map yet to include our Canadian servicers, but you can still use the search fields to browse by zip code or state/province. We also fixed a bug that was keeping our automatic servicer listings from running for Canadian postal codes when those users ordered or checked their order status.
2. Equipment searches can be filtered by equipment type as well as brand, and we improved the way brand filtering works while we were at it.
3. When you filter by brand on part searches, the bread crumb navigation is updated so you can readjust your search with it if necessary.
4. We updated our holiday/shipping notices in the cart to be more uniform and noticeable as part of our ongoing efforts to improve transparency and communication.
5. We updated our support ticket system on the mobile site so you can interact with everything just like the desktop version.
We also made some updates to ETS, our free equipment tracking service for fitness repair shops:
6. You can now print a fully customizable list of equipment at a location
7. On Preventive Maintenance groups you can hide equipment already on a PM to reduce redundancy
8. The Analyze page has a new Referral Report to see patterns in customer acquisition.
9. We made our automatic hour calculations a little more intelligent for when you’re entering trip times without specifying AM or PM
10. We fixed some bugs where parts marked ‘recommended’ were not added to new trips and did not display proper quantities on the Ticket Info page.
If you have any ideas for improving ETS or your experience at FitnessRepairParts, please let us know. And don’t forget to connect with FitnessRepairParts.com on Twitter or Facebook to keep up with the latest updates, promotions, weekly maintenance tips, and more.
Most of last month’s updates were behind the scenes, so we waited until now to present you with a list of some of the changes that happened in both last month’s July update and this one: